Consumer Protection

Set text to smallest size Set text to normal size Set text to larger size Set text to largest size

Residential Tenancies Commission

What we do…

Landlords and tenants may appeal orders and decisions issued by the Residential Tenancies Branch. The commission hears these appeals. Some appeals are heard only by the Chief Commissioner or a Deputy Chief Commissioner and some appeals are heard by a panel of three consisting of one landlord and one tenant representative and either the Chief Commissioner or a Deputy Commissioner as the neutral Chairperson.

How you can reach us…

General Inquiries
Address: 1650 - 155 Carlton Street
Winnipeg, MB   R3C 3H8

  • Phone: (204) 945-2028
  • Toll Free: 1-800-782-8403 (in Manitoba)
  • Fax: (204) 945-5453
  • Email: rtc@gov.mb.ca