Information you can use
To make the best use of health services available to you and your
need to know what those services are, how to find them and where to
That’s what this site is all about.
It answers questions about prescription drug coverage, injury
an active toddler, care needs for an aging parent and more.
Better care sooner
When we need medical care, we want and
deserve a health care system we can rely on.
Together with Manitobans, your provincial government is working to
health care so the most up-to-date services are available – when and
you need them. At the same time, we are working to help reduce wait
and improve patient care by:
- training and retaining more health care professionals
- improving our existing health care facilities and building new ones
- using innovative approaches to expand health care access for all
- investing in community health care and prevention
- streamlining management, so every possible health care dollar goes
- targeting funds to reduce waits in critical areas including cancer
care, hip and knee replacement, cataract surgeries and diagnostic
It’s about making sure all Manitobans get better care sooner.
Minister of Health
Minister of Health Living