What appears on this page?
What is Manitoba Housing Procurement about?
Manitoba Housing provides a high quality service, through achieving overall value while supporting the principles of socially responsible procurement.
Manitoba Housing Procurement Branch objectives:
- Providing high quality service through achieving best overall value while supporting the principles of social responsible procurement
- Dealing with suppliers that operate in a socially and environmentally responsible manner
- Applying a variety of efficient and effective supply methods to ensure purchases represent a fair and reasonable "best value" cost
- Promoting a culture embracing continuous learning and improvement
What are the Manitoba Housing Procurement Requirements and Documents?
Terms and conditions:
- Architectural Services Agreement (PDF): This applies to architectural projects that provide full scope of professional services as detailed in description of services
Prime Contractor Construction Prequalification Application (PDF): Complete and submit this application as stated to prequalify as a prime contractor for Manitoba Housing construction projects ranging from $100,000 to $10,000,000
- Request for Equal Form (PDF): This form applies to a manufacturer, supplier or contractor who is requesting for a product substitution as equal to specified product in the project manual or bid documents.
- Supplier Direct Deposit Form (PDF) This form is for Manitoba Housing suppliers to receive direct deposit instead of payment by cheque
- Supplier Information Form (PDF) Complete this form if you are a new supplier, a current supplier updating your business information or upon request by Manitoba Housing
What are the Manitoba Housing Tendering Opportunities?
Manitoba Housing works with MERX to electronically post tendering opportunities and documents online. MERX Private Tenders is an expanded service with functionality designed for use by Crown Corporations and Private Sector organizations.
How to access Manitoba Housing opportunities:
Go to www.merx.com/manitobahousing and you will be taken directly to a listing of Manitoba Housing opportunities.
To obtain full access to the documents including the ability to download the tenders to your desktop you must be registered with MERX.
NEW - Introducing MERX Electronic Bid Submission (EBS): Effective September 1, 2013, Manitoba Housing will accept only electronic bid submissions. Suppliers are encouraged to register on MERX and obtain an electronic PIN to submit their bids electronically on the MERX portal.
If you are not already registered or need assistance to register, please contact MERX Customer Support.
How do you contact the Manitoba Housing Procurement branch?
Manitoba Housing Procurement Branch
500 - 352 Donald St.
Winnipeg MB R3B 2H8
Telephone: (204) 945-3514
Fax: (204) 948-1407