Our role is to provide social and affordable housing throughout the province. We do this though a number of different programs. You may be eligible for one of these programs. See each program for specific details.
- Rental Housing
To be eligible for Rental Housing you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen, landed immigrant or refugee.
- Be a person 18 years of age or older.
- Be able to live independently in a self contained unit.
- Have a good rental history including past and present landlord reference checks.
- Meet income eligibility criteria.
- Repair Programs
- Rental Housing Tax Credit
- Home Ownership
- Co-operative Housing
- Housing Development
- Request for Proposals
Manitoba Housing Home | Our Programs | Find Housing | Tenant Resources | Our Communities | News | About Us | Working with Manitoba Housing | Job Opportunities | Contact Manitoba Housing