Tenant Resources - External Resources
A list of tenant resources that are external to Manitoba Housing.
- The Family Centre: To bring programs, partnerships and resources together to empower and strengthen families and communities.
- The Fort Garry's Women's Resource Centre: a Centre for women providing information, referrals, outreach, supportive counselling, and public education workshops.
- West Central Women's Resource Centre: The West Central Women's Resource Centre exists to empower women to help themselves, their families and their community to safer, healthier lifestyles. Our home is the diverse West Central neighbourhood of Winnipeg.
- Nor' West Co-op Community Health Centre: works in collaboration with individuals, families and communities, to promote health, and enhance safety and well-being of identified populations and the community of Inkster.
- Citizen's on Patrol Program: To mobilize citizens to participate in a community-based crime prevention initiative in cooperation with local law enforcement agencies.
- Safer Communities Manitoba Justice is committed to making Manitobans feel safe in their homes and in their neighbourhoods.
- Residential Tenancies Branch investigates, mediates and adjudicates on disputes between landlords and tenants
- Service Link will help you find the information you need on a wide variety of topics, including frequently asked questions about housing, government, healthy aging and laws.
- Manitoba Hydro-Gas and Electricity
- Shaw Communications Inc. - Digital Phone, Cable & High-Speed Internet
- MTS-Phone, Cellular, Cable and High-Speed Internet
- 311-City of Winnipeg
Manitoba Housing Home | Our Programs | Find Housing | Tenant Resources | Our Communities | News | About Us | Working with Manitoba Housing | Job Opportunities | Contact Manitoba Housing