Indigenous and Municipal Relations
AT Resources and Tools
- Manitoba Active Transportation Inventory
- Manitoba Parks and Natural Areas Branch provides information on trails and recreational opportunities in Manitoba provincial parks
- Watchable Wildlife Program – has information and maps on wildlife viewing sites and interpretive and viewing trails across Manitoba
- Manitoba Floodway Authority Red River Floodway Expansion Project – provides information and maps on the Duff Roblin Parkway Trail and status updates on the PTH 59 Pedestrian Overpass Bridge and Seasonal Low Flow Floating Bridge.
- These organizations provide maps/inventories for trails* across Manitoba:
- City of Winnipeg Cycling Map – shows Winnipeg’s on- and off-road cycling infrastructure
- Fort Richmond Neighbourhood Walking and Biking Map
- Manitoba Trans Canada Trail Maps
- Cross Country Ski Association of Manitoba 'where to ski' page has information on trails and conditions across Manitoba
- Winnipeg Trails Association has over 30 maps of multi-use trails throughout Winnipeg
- Carman Community Pathway
- Thompson Millennium Trail
* The Province of Manitoba is not responsible for the condition of these trails or the accuracy of the maps/inventories contained on these sites.