Growth, Enterprise and Trade
Visit and Invest in Northern Manitoba, a region rich in resources and experiences
If you are looking for an ideal place to launch a great business idea, to expand an existing success story or to relocate to a unique region with untapped potential, consider making northern Manitoba your new home.
Related News Releases
- April 27, 2017, Canada and Manitoba Invest in Infrastructure at Red River College
The Honourable Jim Carr, Minister of Natural Resources, on behalf of the Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development, joined Manitoba Education and...
- April 25, 2017, Manitoba and Canadian Beverage Container Recycling Association Announce New Partnered Initiatives
The Manitoba government and Canadian Beverage Container Recycling Association (CBCRA) provided details of three partnered initiatives that will continue to make it easier for Manitobans to...
- April 24, 2017, Province Advises 2017 Spring Flooding Disaster Financial Assistance Program
The Emergency Management and Public Safety Division of Manitoba Infrastructure has announced Disaster Financial Assistance (DFA) will be available for eligible municipalities, homeowners, farms...
- April 20, 2017, Province Advises Employer Prosecuted for Workplace Incident
Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) is reminding employers to ensure workplaces are safe and that workers are trained to perform their duties safely after a workplace was prosecuted for violations...
- April 19, 2017, New Appointment to Surface Rights Board Announced by Province
The Manitoba government has appointed a new member to the Surface Rights Board (SRB), Growth, Enterprise and Trade Minister Cliff Cullen announced today. “The Surface Rights Board...
- April 18, 2017, Manitoba Gives Public Utilities Board Authority to Review Hydro's Capital Program When Setting Rates
The Manitoba government has passed an Order in Council (OIC) providing the Public Utilities Board (PUB) with special authority to access information on Manitoba Hydro’s financial health...
- April 18, 2017, Canada and Manitoba invest in water and wastewater infrastructure across the province
Elie, Manitoba, (April 18, 2017) – The governments of Canada and Manitoba are committed to investing in local infrastructure that ensures Canadians and their families have access to...
- April 11, 2017, Budget 2017 Charts Moderate, Responsible Course; Sets Out Strong Plan for Province
Budget 2017 charts a moderate and responsible course for Manitoba, based on reducing taxes and restraining government spending while investing appropriately in front-line services, Finance...
- April 11, 2017, Finance Minister Puts Manitoba Spin on New Shoe Tradition
Finance Minister Cameron Friesen participated in a made-in-Manitoba version of the ‘new shoes on budget day’ tradition for Canadian finance ministers, opting to forego new shoes for...
- April 10, 2017, Province Appoints New Members to Public Utilities Board
The Manitoba government has appointed Robert Vandewater and Michael Watson to the Public Utilities Board (PUB), which regulates the rates charged by all water and sewer utilities outside...
- April 10, 2017, Province Releases Report of the Advisory Panel on Fiscal Performance
Finance Minister Cameron Friesen today released the report of the Advisory Panel on Fiscal Performance, a panel established by government to provide recommendations as part of the development of...
- April 7, 2017, Manitoba Welcomes New Canadian Free Trade Agreement, Opportunities to Energize the Economy
The province of Manitoba has reached an agreement with governments across Canada on a comprehensive, ambitious new Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) covering trade in goods, services,...
- April 6, 2017, Province Improves Service Standards, Renews Provincial Nominee Program
Helping Attract Skilled Workers, International Students Seeking Careers in Manitoba: Wishart
- April 3, 2017, Province Launches Sexual Assault Awareness Month in Manitoba
The Manitoba government will recognize April as Sexual Assault Awareness Month by raising awareness, sharing information about available resources and fostering a greater understanding of...
- April 3, 2017, Province Launches Northern Economic Summits, Engages Northern Communities in Shared Pursuit of Economic Growth
OPASKWAYAK CREE NATION – Growth, Enterprise and Trade Minister Cliff Cullen was here today to launch a series of Northern Economic Summits, the next step in the Manitoba...
Cliff Cullen, Minister of Growth, Enterprise and Trade
Need More Info?
- Reduce Red Tape
- Business Immigration
- Commercialization Support for Business Program
- Communities Economic Development Fund
- Community Enterprise Development (CED) Tax Credit
- Manitoba Business Facts
- Small Business Venture Capital Tax Credit
- Tourism Secretariat
- Travel Manitoba
- Workplace Safety & Health: Permits, Notifications & Report Forms