Growth, Enterprise and Trade
Related News Releases
- January 18, 2017, Province Announces Historic Investment in Manitoba's Food-Processing Sector
The Manitoba government and Roquette today announced a historic investment in the province’s food-processing industry, confirming the France-based company’s plans to build a new,...
- January 17, 2017, Province Celebrates 40th Anniversary of Ag Days in Brandon
BRANDON - Premier Brian Pallister and Agriculture Minister Ralph Eichler attended the 40th anniversary of Ag Days to celebrate the effects of agriculture on Manitoba’s economy here...
- January 17, 2017, Governments Update Farmers on Risk Management Programs for 2017
BRANDON - Manitoba farmers will continue to benefit from comprehensive coverage provided through AgriInsurance and the Western Livestock Price Insurance Program in the upcoming season,...
- January 13, 2017, Premier Brian Pallister Delivers Address to Economic Club of Canada
TORONTO—At an event here earlier today hosted by the Economic Club of Canada in front of an audience of the country’s leading innovators from business and the public sector, Premier...
- January 6, 2017, Manitobans Encouraged to Understand Options when Borrowing Money
The Consumer Protection Office of Manitoba Justice is encouraging people to be sure they understand all of their options before borrowing money. After the holidays, consumers may consider...
Cliff Cullen, Minister of Growth, Enterprise and Trade
Need More Info?
- Business Immigration
- Commercialization Support for Business Program
- Communities Economic Development Fund
- Community Enterprise Development (CED) Tax Credit
- Manitoba Business Facts
- Small Business Venture Capital Tax Credit
- Travel Manitoba
- Workplace Safety & Health: Permits, Notifications & Report Forms