Growth, Enterprise and Trade
Commercialization Support for Business Program
Small and medium-sized businesses are the engine of the Manitoba economy and entrepreneurs are the fuel that powers this engine.
More Info on the CSB Program:
More Info on Other Programs:
This program helps Manitoba continue to move forward by supporting product and process commercialization and business development in all sectors and all regions of the province. The Commercialization Support for Business Program will help entrepreneurs every step of the way at every stage of the business lifecycle.
Commercialization Support for Business includes:
- Stream 1 – Product Development (Max up to $50,000) – Funding targets market validation studies that include third party verification of the core results, registration of intellectual property, construction of a working prototype or finished good and obtaining product certification.
- Stream 2 – Commercialization (Max up to $250,000) – Funding targets ventures moving from prototype to a market-ready product.
- Stream 3 – Market Development (Max up to $30,000) – Funding targets ventures who engage in activities that will enable them to enter new markets outside of Manitoba.
Additional industry sector information and business development resources may be available to you through Manitoba Industry Consultants and Business Development Specialists:
- Aerospace - Robert Manson 204-945-8741
- Life Sciences - Stephen Szczerba 204-945-3145
- Information and Communications Technologies - Cindy Hodges 204-945-6657
- Interactive Digital Media - Avery Jodoin 204-945-0975
- Food Commercialization - Leo Prince 204-945-2427
- Functional Foods - Myrna Grahn 204-632-5143
- Energy - Jim Crone 204-945-1874