Entrepreneurship Manitoba launched a new business-focused website designed for you, the entrepreneur. Visit entrepreneurshipmanitoba.ca and find answers to your business questions!
Entrepreneurship Manitoba offers a range of services to businesses and entrepreneurs at every stage of the business life cycle. Whether you are starting or growing your business, expanding into new markets, or selling an established company, Entrepreneurship Manitoba is available to assist you.
Find out about business events and learning opportunities. Sign up for our Newsletter today!
Entrepreneurship Manitoba offers...
- Ask the Expert! You can meet one-on-one with an accountant or a lawyer.
- Business name and company registration through the Companies Office.
- Information on how to obtain a Business Number.
- BizPaL to help you determine which business permits and licenses may be required.
- BizPaS to search for business programs and services.
- Workshops & Seminars to enhance your business skills.
- Financial assistance programs such as the Business Start Program and the Journeyperson Business Start Program.
- Information and guidance to entrepreneurs in business succession planning.
- Assistance to newly-arrived immigrants through the Business Settlement Office of the Provincial Nominee Program for Business (PNP-B) in their efforts to integrate into Manitoba's economic and social environment.
- Appointments and renewals of Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Publics, including the authentication of a Notary Public's signature on documents.
Entrepreneurship Manitoba is a part of Growth, Enterprise and Trade.
Toll Free: 1-855-836-7250
Visit: 250-240 Graham Avenue, Wpg. MB R3C 0J7
- Entrepreneurship Manitoba Annual Report 2013-14
- Ask the Expert
- Employment Programs & Services for People with Disabilities
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Workshops and Seminars
- Reserve a Name Online
- BizPaL: Permits and Licences
- BizPaS: Programs & Services Directory
- Business Portal
- One Business, One Number
- Business Gateways
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Social Enterprise Portal