Visit Immigratemanitoba.com’s refugee settlement news and resource page. Information is available on education, general settlement, health, mental health, housing and safety.
March 31, 2016 is the last day that the Canadian Red Cross Refugee Support Line will be open. Information about donating items or volunteering will be posted on www.mirssa.org and questions about housing can be directed to email@example.com.
Please note that the toll free phone line will NOT be available as of April 1, 2016.
Do you have apartments, condos or houses for refugees?
We are creating a list of property owners with homes to let on a long-term basis. We need two- to five-bedrooms homes, apartments and condos with month-to-month leases.
Send your contact, property and price information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National organizations to find out how you can get involved.
- January 11, 2016 - Province Launches New Initiatives to Help Syrian Refugees Settle in Manitoba, Issues Update on Settlement to Date
- December 21, 2015 - First Arrivals from Syria Welcomed to Manitoba by Premier Greg Selinger
- November 30, 2015 - Manitoba Refugee Response Bulletin #1
- November 26, 2015 - Province Announces Plan for Welcoming Syrian Refugees
- September 17, 2015 - Province announces Strategy to Deepen Commitment to Syrian Refugees
- September 4, 2015 - Manitoba Commits to helping Syrian Refugees