2012 Manitoba Hunting  Guide

To obtain a Spring Snow and Ross's Goose Conservation Licence:

    To participate in this season hunters require the Spring Snow and Ross's Goose Conservation Licence and the Canada Migratory Game Bird Hunting Permit and Wildlife Conservation Stamp, available at http://www.ec.gc.ca/rcom-mbhr/ and select Manitoba Sustainable Development District Offices, Canada Post offices, and some vendors.

    The personal information is being collected under the authority of  section 36(1)(a),(b)and (c)  of The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act ("FIPPA") in that it is collected under the authority of an enactment of Manitoba and Canada, the information collected  relates directly to and is necessary for an activity of the Department and it is collected for law enforcement purposes. The personal information collected is protected under the privacy provisions of FIPPA. It will be used to issue licences, for enforcement and survey purposes and,   to allow for financial transactions.  It will be disclosed to the Federal Government under the authority of and for the purposes of the Migratory Bird Convention Act and regulations. If you have any questions about the information collected, please contact the  Departmental Access and Privacy  Officer at 200 Saulteaux Crescent, Box 90, Winnipeg, MB; 204-945-4170.

    • You must enable Javascript in your browser to complete the form.
    • You must fill out each of the fields properly.
    • Fields with * are required.
    • Click "Submit and Print" to submit your name to Manitoba Sustainable Development Office and Print your licence.
    • If you have difficulty completing or printing the licence, please contact Manitoba Sustainable Development at 1-800-214-6497 for assistance.
    • Sign your licence after printing.

    Spring Snow and Ross's Goose Conservation Licence