Stop The Violence
Stop The Violence Toolkit
This toolkit is here to help you promote Stop the Violence through your own channels and activities, both in person, online and through social media channels.
Below are website banners to help you highlight the Stop The Violence campaign in your Intranet or Internet sites.
Below are print materials to help you highlight the Stop The Violence campaign.
Become part of the social media movement to end domestic or family violence!
Once you view the Blue Bomber videos and other campaign materials, we encourage you to share these messages through your social networks (Examples: Facebook and Twitter).
- Dating Violence experienced by females age 15-19 is 10x's higher than males. Build #HealthyRelationships at http://bit.ly/1ghN5Dp
- Youth in #HealthyRelationships respect each other's boundaries. Watch the video & retweet to share! http://bit.ly/1f8VO7I
- #HealthyRelationships require communication and compromise. Watch the video and retweet to spread the word http://bit.ly/1h6KXQ2
- Everyone deserves to be in #HealthyRelationships. Young Manitobans experiencing Dating Violence can call 1-877-977-0007 for support.
- #HealthyRelationships are built on mutual trust. Both partners should feel safe and loved http://bit.ly/19XNIwI
- Both partners in #HealthyRelationships are able to speak freely & listen to their partners concerns http://bit.ly/1cuUOgA
- Both partners in #HealthyRelationships are able to have friends & interests outside of their partner. Learn more at http://bit.ly/1dzi61Y
- Partners in #HealthyRelationships respect each other's boundaries & decisions are made together. Learn more at http://bit.ly/17y7QrP
- Learn the signs of Teen Dating Violence at http://bit.ly/1dzipd7. Talk to someone, a teacher, counsellor, Elder or family member. #HealthyRelationships
- Don't send, don't share. If you receive an explicit picture of someone-delete it. #HealthyRelationships Stay safe http://bit.ly/16THLO5
- Retweet to help spread the message that teen dating violence must stop! Talk to friends about #HealthyRelationships http://bit.ly/1cvY0o9
Get help for domestic violence
Plan for your safety
Whether or not you're ready to leave your abuser, there are things you can do to protect yourself.