Financial and Administrative Services Branch
The Financial and Administrative Services Branch ensures that financial and administrative policies, services and reporting systems are developed and administered to effectively meet management and internal requirements.
Specific responsibilities include:
- directing the Department's annual budget exercise;
- providing financial accounting services;
- developing, maintaining and supporting departmental financial management policies and reporting mechanisms;
- coordinating administrative services, such as fleet vehicles, accommodation projects, parking, purchasing and records management;
- coordinating the attendance and scheduling of hearings for the Vulnerable Persons' Hearing Panel