EMS Individuals Currently Licensed Within Another Jurisdiction of Canada

In compliance with the Labour Mobility Agreement on Internal Trade, applicants that hold an EMS registration/licence in another jurisdiction of Canada are eligible to become licensed in Manitoba.

An applicant must submit a Personnel Licence Application complete with appropriate documentation. Carefully follow the instructions as you fill out the form and note:

  • all costs associated with the application process will be the sole responsibility of the applicant
  • only original documents will be accepted
  • the following documents are required when submitting your application:
  • Proof of age (must be 18 years old)
  • Criminal Records Check (no more than sixty (60) days old)
  • Child Abuse Registry Check (no more than sixty (60) days old)
  • Copy of your current valid provincial registration / licence

Incomplete applications will be returned to the applicant.

Applicants must also provide a COPR Labour Mobility Form to their current regulatory body. This form must be within three (3) months before the application.

  • Your current regulatory body must fill out the bottom portion of the form and mail, e-mail or fax it directly to the Emergency Medical Services Branch in Manitoba as per the directions on the form.

Manitoba Health, Seniors and Active Living
Emergency Medical Services

E-mail: emergserv@gov.mb.ca