Health Care Coverage Forms

eRegistration Form

This form is used for the following purposes:

  • When moving to Manitoba from another Canadian Province or Territory
  • When moving to Manitoba from outside of Canada as a:
    • Canadian citizen
    • Permanent Resident
    • Work Permit holder and their dependants
  • When being discharged from the Armed Services or a federal institution.

eNotice of Change Form

This form is for the purpose of notifying Manitoba Health of your:

  • Need for a replacement Health card
  • Need to change your address on your Health card
  • Permanent move outside of the Province of Manitoba
  • Need to delete a spouse from your Health card due to divorce / separation
  • Need to move a minor dependant(s) to another Health card

Other Options:

Other Manitoba Health Forms

To make any other changes that are not listed above to your Manitoba Health card or for requests for continued health coverage for residents who will be temporarily outside of the province, please view other available forms below.


The purpose for which this information is being collected is to enable Manitoba Health to provide you with health coverage and/or service. If you require any further information about the collection of this information, please do not hesitate to contact a Manitoba Health representative at:

(toll free:  1-800-392-1207)

If you move to Manitoba from another province or territory in Canada, you may receive health care benefits (except personal care home benefits) from the first day of the third month after arrival. Until then you should maintain coverage with the health insurance plan of your previous home province or territory.

If you move to Manitoba from another country, you may receive health care benefits (except personal care home benefits) from the first day of your arrival provided you have the appropriate documentation, i.e., permanent resident status, proof of Canadian Citizenship if Returning Canadian, et cetera.

Eligibility for coverage is subject to The Health Services Insurance Act and Regulations.

For more information please contact:

The in-person Registration and Client Services Office at 300 Carlton St., Winnipeg will be temporarily closed to the public to support social distancing efforts.  Services will be available by telephone or email.  More information can be obtained here.

Manitoba Health
Insured Benefits Branch

300 Carlton Street
Winnipeg MB  R3B 3M9

Phone Numbers:

Voice:  204-786-7101
Toll Free:  1-800-392-1207
Fax:  204-783-2171
Deaf Access Line TTY/TDD:  204-774-8618

Residents within the province from outside Winnipeg:
Deaf Access Line TTY/TDD:
Call the Manitoba Relay Service at 711 or 1-800-855-0511 to reach the above number.

Questions?  E-mail the Insured Benefits Branch

Residents should carry their registration certificate (Manitoba Health card) at all times to present when they or their dependents require health services.