Criminal Property Forfeiture

Property Currently Subject to Administrative Forfeiture

The listing below is updated regularly, but may not reflect all administrative forfeiture proceedings currently in progress.

If you have an interest in property subject to administrative forfeiture and wish to dispute the forfeiture, you must file a Notice of Dispute. See the Process for Disputing an Administrative Forfeiture Proceeding page for information on the dispute process and to download a form you may use to file your dispute.

Recent List

Notice of Administrative Forfeiture – Deadline June 3, 2019

Previous List

Notice of Administrative Forfeiture Proceedings – Deadline April 29, 2019