Speak to a Justice to Seek a Lower Fine or Ask for More Time to Pay

If you want to admit the offence, (plead guilty) but wish to seek a reduction in the fine shown on the ticket, or if you would like more time to pay please call 204-945-3156 (Press 9 to speak to a court representative) or 1-800-282-8069.

You will be required to speak to a justice by phone or by other electronic means, to explain why your fine amount should be reduced or why you need more time to pay your ticket. The justice will consider your information and may allow a lesser fine than shown on the ticket or may give you more time to pay.