Growth, Enterprise and Trade
Labour & Regulatory Services - Workplace, Safety & Health
Report Unsafe Work
Anyone can report unsafe conditions at a workplace; you don’t have to be employed by a company to do so.
In an emergency, always call 911 immediately.
How it works
You can report unsafe work by either:
- calling WSH Client Services
1-855-957-SAFE (7233) (toll-free in Manitoba)
204-957-SAFE (7233) (in Winnipeg)
Select ‘Option 1’
- submitting a complaint by email at email@example.com
When placing a call to WSH you may remain anonymous.
Reporting incidents and unsafe work is available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. Follow-up actions are dependent on the nature of the complaint.
Do not report emergencies by email.
Find out what types of incidents must be reported to WSH and how to report them.
Winnipeg: 204-957-SAFE (7233)
Toll-free: 1-855-957-SAFE (7233)
- Call any time to report serious workplace incidents, injuries or fatalities, or to report unsafe work.
- Call us 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday, for questions about legislative requirements under The Workplace Safety and Health Act and associated regulations.
- In an emergency, always call 911 immediately.
You can also report unsafe work by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workplace Safety and Health Branch Locations:
200-401 York Avenue
328 – 340 Ninth Street
143 Main Street
Flin Flon, MB
15-59 Elizabeth Drive