Application and Complaint Forms

Application Form (PDF)

Complete the application form to access information in records held by Manitoba government departments, agencies, and local public bodies. Describe the information you wish to access as clearly and as specifically as possible. Include your name, address and telephone (or fax) number. Remember to sign the form. Mail the application to the Access and Privacy Coordinator for the public body that holds the records you want to access. For a listing please consult Where to Send Your Application.

Complaint Form (PDF)

If you are not satisfied with the public body’s response to your FIPPA request, you can make a complaint to the Manitoba Ombudsman’s Office. The completed complaint form should be mailed to the Manitoba Ombudsman’s Office, 750-500 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 3X1.