Where to send your request for access

Send your request for access to the public body that has the records you would like to see.

For example, if you are a client of a program administered by Sport, Culture and Heritage and you would like to view your file, send your FIPPA request for access to that department.

For assistance in determining which public body holds the information you are requesting, please email fippa@gov.mb.ca or call 204-945-1252.

For the contact information of the Access and Privacy Coordinators of the public bodies under FIPPA, click on the appropriate section below.