Health, Seniors and Active Living
Health Protection Reports
This website provides information about public health inspections of the following regulated facilities:
- food service establishments
- swimming pools and water recreational facilities
- body modification establishments
This includes information about all health-related closures and convictions for serious violations of public health regulations.
Health laws referenced in these web pages include:
- The Public Health Act, Food and Food Handling Establishments Regulation 339/88R
- The City of Winnipeg Food Service Establishment By-law No. 5160/89
- The Public Health Act, Swimming Pools and Other Water Recreational Facilities Regulation 132/97
- The City of Winnipeg Body Modification By-law No. 40/2005
Information on this website remains posted for one year after the end of a closure and one year after a conviction takes place.
Please click here if you wish to contact a Public Health Inspector.