Parks and Protected Spaces
Parks and Protected Spaces Branch
In Manitoba, our nature is perfection. We celebrate the fact.
It's yours to enjoy year-round in Manitoba. More than four million incredible hectares of land and water set aside in 90 provincial parks protected for your enjoyment. You can choose from lush boreal forests, perfect prairie parklands, intriguing historic sites, sandy beaches, pristine lakes and crystal streams. In Manitoba, you'll find life's great outdoors.
Use this website to find a provincial park that entices you and speaks to your desire for adventure in any season of the year. You'll find links to parks reservations, special programs, maps, news and more. And please follow us on Twitter @MBGovParks.
Come celebrate Manitoba's natural beauty and historical heritage.
Important News and Program Updates
click on the links below for more information
- Public consultation now open on draft management plans for Criddle/Vane Homestead, Grand Valley, Oak Lake, Rivers, Seton, William Lake and Yellow Quill Provincial Parks, and a proposal to change the classification of Rivers Provincial Park.
- Public consultation now open on the draft Birds Hill Provincial Park Trails Plan
- The 2017 Seasonal Camping Guide and Application form are now available
- 2017 Campground Reservations Opening Dates
|Trail Conditions & Advisories - Know before you go! Visit this page for winter grooming reports, trail closures and advisories.|
- NOTICE TO TRAPPERS: Interim restrictions on licenced trapping activity in provincial parks continue to be in place.
- Report on public comments on the proposed changes to trapping policy in Manitoba's provincial parks and other Crown lands with recreational developments
- The Nature Playbook is a strategy of the Canadian Parks Council to connect young people with Nature in Canada. It is meant to guide and inspire actions that all Canadians can take to connect a new generation with Nature. Pick up the Playbook. Plan your Plays. Make a difference.