Search for Business Information:
The ETT Annual Report is now available.
November 7, 2013, Growing Competitiveness Initiatives to Help Young Farmers in Manitoba Improve Business Skills
Young farmers can now access financial assistance to enhance their business management practices through the new Growing Competitiveness program, Canadian Agriculture Minister Gerry Ritz and...
November 7, 2013, Province, Red River College Partner to Create More Opportunities for Manitobans to Secure High-demand Jobs
A tender has been issued for the design of the first phase of a new Skilled Trades and Technology Centre (STTC) at Red River College’s Notre Dame campus, Premier Greg Selinger announced...
November 5, 2013, 2014 Junos will Boost Local Economy: Premier
The provincial government’s partnership with the local music industry and the 2014 Juno Awards means thousands of good jobs and significant economic benefits for all Manitobans, Premier...
November 1, 2013, Province Announces Nominees for Apprenticeship Awards of Distinction
Professionals who are making a difference in training Manitoba’s apprentices will be honoured this evening at the Apprenticeship Awards of Distinction, Jobs and the Economy Minister...
November 1, 2013, Minister Renews Call to End Country of Origin Labelling
Agriculture, Food and Rural Development Minister Ron Kostyshyn will meet with delegates at the North American Meat Association (NAMA) Outlook conference to raise continued awareness of the...
October 23, 2013, Province Invests in Development, Manufacture of New Composite Materials, Technology
The Manitoba government will invest an additional $536,000 in the Composites Innovation Centre (CIC) this year, bringing total provincial funding to $1.36 million for 2013‑14, and...
October 21, 2013, Province Honours Three Companies for a Century of Service to Manitoba
Century Recognition Business Awards were presented Friday to Brown & Rutherford Co. Ltd. of Winnipeg and today to Reesor’s Jewellery Ltd. of Brandon and Pringles’...
October 18, 2013, Premier Announces Cabinet Reset, Government Focused on Basics
Changes to the provincial cabinet will focus on building a strong economy and on creating good jobs and opportunities for families, Premier Greg Selinger announced today “Despite...
October 16, 2013, New Pilot Project Aimed at Getting More Sustainable, Locally Grown Food into Manitoba Institutions: Kostyshyn
The provincial government is helping local food producers by joining with Food Matters Manitoba in implementing a pilot project geared at helping break down barriers to buying locally grown food...
October 2, 2013, Province Puts $10.5 Million Back in Students' Pockets
The Manitoba government is continuing to ensure quality post-secondary education is affordable and accessible by providing $10.5 million through the Manitoba Bursary loan remission program,...
- October 1, 2013, Province Celebrates Economic Contribution of People with Disabilities
The province will celebrate the contributions of people with disabilities to the workforce and the economy during Disability Employment Awareness Month in October, Entrepreneurship, Training and...
September 27, 2013, Province Partners with New Flyer Industries to Expand Winnipeg Operations, Support 30 New Jobs
September 26, 2013, Province Announces Minimum Wage Increasing to $10.45 an Hour Oct. 1
September 25, 2013, Manitoba Stands Firm on Fair Trade, Promotes More Cross Border Co-operation in Agriculture: Kostyshyn
September 23, 2013, Province of Manitoba, CentrePort Sign Land Transfer Agreement
September 12, 2013, Provincial Government Launches Journeyperson Business Start Program
September 12, 2013, Province Announces Training to Connect Northern Manitobans to Northern Jobs
September 12, 2013, Provincial Government Supports Expansion of Thompson's World-class Engine Test Facility: Premier.
- August 30, 2013, Canada, Manitoba and Sioux Valley Dakota Nation Sign First Self-Government Agreements in Prairies
- August 30, 2013, Province Advises Manitoba Rent Guideline Set at Two Per Cent for 2014
- August 30, 2013, Manitoba Cattle Enhancement Levy to End
- August 27, 2013, Divided Highway Improvements Begin at Trans-Canada Highway at Headingley
- August 26, 2013,
Manitoba Families Enjoy Lowest Combined Electricity, Home Heating, Auto Insurance Bills in Canada: Struthers
- August 7, 2013, Fisher River Cree Nation and Manitoba Government Sign Historic Consultation Protocol to Guide Future Development
- August 2, 2013, Manitoba Announces Changes to Provincial Nominee Program for Business
- July 29, 2013, Local Company ZenFri Inc. Receiving Funding, Worldwide Recognition for Innovative Augmented Reality Game
- July 22, 2013, Manitoba Government to Help Skilled Newcomers Work in their Chosen Fields Sooner
- July 19, 2013, Governments of Canada, Manitoba and the Local Government District of Pinawa Deliver New BizPaL Services
- July 18, 2013, Manitoba Agriculture Minister Prepares for Discussion on Local, National Challenges, Opportunities in Agriculture
- July 5, 2013, Provincial Government Renews Innovation Support for Manitoba's Heavy Vehicle Manufacturers
- June 28, 2013, Premier, U.S. Governors Meet on Energy
- June 26, 2013, Province Launches 2013 Youth Summer Employment Programs
- June 24, 2013, Province Celebrates Five Years of Job Creation, Economic Opportunity Through First Peoples Economic Growth Fund
- June 19, 2013, Another First for Geothermal in Manitoba: Chomiak
- May 9, 2013, Budget 2013: Building World-class Interactive Digital Media Industry Through Enhanced Tax Credit Program
- May 3, 2013, Budget 2013: Investing in Economic Opportunities, Jobs, Innovation in Rural Manitoba Through Partner 4 Growth Program
- May 2, 2013, Budget 2013: Attracting Jobs, Investment, Economic Growth: Premier
- April 26, 2013, Manitoba's Top Apprenticeship Graduates Honoured
- April 23, 2013, Budget 2013: Creating More Opportunities Through Training and Jobs
- April 17, 2013, Budget 2013: Building Manitoba Roads, Highways, Bridges
- April 16, 2013, Budget 2013 Protects Families, Economy Against Global Uncertainty, Repeated Flooding
- April 2, 2013, Agriculture Awareness Day Showcases Contributions from Farmers, Food Processors to Manitoba's Success
- February 8, 2013, Premier Wraps Up Trade Mission with Remarks to Mumbai World Trade Centre
- February 8, 2013, Manitoba Government to Harmonize Rules with Western Provinces for Operating Truck-trailer Units
- February 6, 2013, Manitoba Government Partners with Students, Businesses, Municipalities to Grow Green Economy
- February 4, 2013, Manitoba Expanding Business with India: Selinger
More news releases...