Growth, Enterprise and Trade
Related News Releases
News Releases by Year: 2016
- February 15, 2017, Canada and Manitoba Governments Make Significant Research Investments to Benefit Crop Producers
The governments of Canada and Manitoba are investing more than $1.6 million in eight research projects dealing with a wide range of issues facing crop producers, Federal Agriculture Minister...
- February 14, 2017, New Appointments to Manitoba Farm Products Marketing Council Announced by Province
A new chair and directors have been appointed, and one existing director appointed to vice-chair, to the board of the Manitoba Farm Products Marketing Council, Agriculture Minister Ralph Eichler...
- February 13, 2017, Province Announces New Training Opportunities for Northern Indigenous Communities
The Manitoba government is investing more than $170,000 in a wilderness safety training program to prepare Indigenous people for careers in mining and environmental industries, Education and...
- February 10, 2017, Province of Manitoba Reaches Agreement on Ownership of Federal Mineral Rights of Soldier Settlement Board
The government of Manitoba today announced it has reached an agreement to transfer the administration of Soldier Settlement Board mineral rights to Manitoba from Canada, Enterprise and Trade...
- February 8, 2017, Manitoba Government Funds Health Safety and Security Projects
The Manitoba government has approved 95 projects across the province to ensure safety and security requirements identified by the regional health authorities, Diagnostic Services of Manitoba...
- February 8, 2017, Province Invests $1.9 Million to Build, Repair Municipal Bridges
The Manitoba government is investing more than $1.9 million in 10 projects to build and repair municipal bridges across the province, Indigenous and Municipal Relations Minister Eileen Clarke...
- February 6, 2017, Province Proclaims International Development Week
The Manitoba government has proclaimed February 5 to 11 as International Development Week as part of a national initiative that encourages all Canadians to learn more about and actively...
- February 3, 2017, Province Awards Construction Contract for Emergency Department Redevelopment at Dauphin Regional Health Centre
A construction contract has been awarded for a $23-million project to redevelop and expand the emergency department at the Dauphin Regional Health Centre, Health, Seniors and Active Living...
- February 2, 2017, Province Cost Shares Six New Urban Highway Fund Projects
BRANDON—The Manitoba government will cost share six new projects with communities in the eastern, south-central and southwest regions of Manitoba including reconstruction of a section of...
- February 2, 2017, Province Initiates Process to Develop Mental Health Strategy
The province has issued a request for proposal (RFP) to recruit a consultant to assist in the development of a mental health strategy comprising mental health and addictions programs and...
- January 27, 2017, Manitoba Government Launches Online Red Tape Reduction Consultations
- January 27, 2017, Province Announces Heavier Weight Allowances to Improve Competitiveness for Manitoba Trucks
- January 26, 2017, Province Receives Report on Home Care Services in Manitoba
- January 26, 2017, Province Commits to Addressing Outdated Standards in Regulations as Part of Red Tape Awareness Week
- January 25, 2017, Manitoba to Streamline Farm Building Code Requirements
- January 24, 2017, Manitoba to Introduce Key Performance Indicator to Reduce Red Tape, Increase Accountability
- January 23, 2017, Province Commits to New Legislation That Would Reduce Red Tape; Be First of its Kind Among Provinces
- January 23, 2017, Province Proclaims Third Week in January Women's Equality Week
- January 18, 2017, Province Announces Historic Investment in Manitoba's Food-Processing Sector
- January 17, 2017, Province Celebrates 40th Anniversary of Ag Days in Brandon
- January 17, 2017, Governments Update Farmers on Risk Management Programs for 2017
- January 13, 2017, Premier Brian Pallister Delivers Address to Economic Club of Canada
- January 6, 2017, Manitobans Encouraged to Understand Options when Borrowing Money
Cliff Cullen, Minister of Growth, Enterprise and Trade
Need More Info?
- Business Immigration
- Commercialization Support for Business Program
- Communities Economic Development Fund
- Community Enterprise Development (CED) Tax Credit
- Manitoba Business Facts
- Rural Development
- Small Business Venture Capital Tax Credit
- Transportation Policy
- Travel Manitoba
- Workplace Safety & Health: Permits, Notifications & Report Forms