Government LinkBusiness LinkResidents LinkTourism LinkServices Link
Government of Manitoba Home Page
Spirited Energy Background

Download Applications and Forms

Printer Friendly
Set text to smallest size Set text to normal size Set text to larger size Set text to largest size
Get Started Here

Filing a claim:

Employees who believe their employers did not pay them correctly, can file a claim with the Employment Standards Branch within six months of the last day of work or when the incident happened.

Claim Form

Young Employees:

Children under the age of 16 must, by law, have a child employment permit before they start working.  Employees under 18 years old cannot work in certain industries.

** Employment Standards requests that information be typed where possible. Forms can then be submitted by fax, mail, email or in person.**

Child Employment Permit Application

Child Employment Permit Application-RESTAURANTS

Child Performers:

A child performer is a child under the age of 17 who performs as an actor, extra, musician, singer, dancer, entertainer, or model.

Child Talent Agency/Child Performer Recruitment Licence

Child Talent Agency/Child Performer Recruitment Licence RENEWAL

Child Performer Permit

Temporary Foreign Workers (WRAPA):

This document is in Acrobat PDF format. We recommend using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader when accessing this form. The software is free and can be downloaded here.

This form is not compatible with the Safari browser, or with Apple iPhone or iPad devices. There are no known issues using the form with any of the following three browsers:

  1. Internet Explorer
  2. Mozilla Firefox
  3. Google Chrome

Employment Agency Business/Temporary Help Agency:

Employment Agency Business/Temporary Help Agency Licence

Averaging Permits:

Averaging / Break / Rest Permits

Simplified Averaging Permit Process

Employee Survey


Available in alternate formats upon request.

Get Adobe Reader


Telephone: 204-945-3352 or
Toll free in Canada 1-800-821-4307
Fax: 204-948-3046
Email Us
Find the office nearest you

Labour and Immigration
Department Home
Download Claim and
Application Forms
Government Business Residents Tourism Services