For more information, click here.
Pesticide Exposure Reduction
Manitoba intends to regulate the sale and use of synthetic chemical pesticides especially to protect children, pregnant women and pets from unnecessary exposure. An amendment to The Environment Act to reduce pesticide exposure was introduced on April 22, 2014.
Read more here.
Email or call us at:
- Non-Profit Organizations (NPO)
- Restriction on Winter Application of Nutrients
- Manitoba Peatlands
- Lake Friendly in 50 Ways
- Report an Aquatic Invasive Species
- Lake Friendly Accord and Stewards Alliance
- Fish and Wildlife Enhancement Fund
- EPA WaterSense Partner
- 2016 Anglers' Guide
- Boil Water Advisories
- Lake Winnipeg
- Manitoba Water Council
- Surface Water Management