• Questions or Concerns about
    Manitoba Health Care Services?
  • Questions or Concerns about Manitoba Health Programs or Policies?
If this is an emergency, call 911For emergency medical conditions:
  • Call 911
  • In communities without 911 service, consult your phone directory
Need mental health help now? Call a Mental Health Crisis Line: Need addictions services? Non-emergency health conditions and questions (such as fever, blood pressure information, possible fracture/sprain, etc.)
  • Call Health Links–Info Santé:
    204-788-8200 in Winnipeg or toll-free 1-888-315-9257
  • For urgent and non-urgent mental health services in delivered by your regional health authority, please see:
Not sure where to go when you are sick or injured? Find your right care at

Need help finding a family doctor?
Questions or concerns regarding hospital, home care, personal care home or other health services? The Regional Health Authority (RHA) or Health Service Organization (HSO) that delivers the services can help: For questions pertaining to health professional employment/jobs, please consult:

For questions with respect to registration in a specific health profession, please consult the appropriate regulatory body. For example:

For questions with respect to post secondary education programs, please consult the appropriate post secondary institution. For example:
If this is an emergency, call 911Are you covered?  If you have questions about whether Manitoba Health covers a service, contact: To update, renew or replace your Manitoba health card, visit: Questions about prescription drug benefits? Contact the Manitoba Pharmacare program: If you have questions about other ancillary benefits such as children's hearing aids or seniors eye glasses: For information about seniors programs and services, such as housing options, and Rent Assist: For information about personal care homes and associated charges: For information about home care services in Manitoba: Are you concerned someone you care about has been neglected or abused while receiving care? Visit Protection for Persons in Care at: For information about mental health and addictions supports and resources: For information about primary health care programs and resources in Manitoba: For general health information data requests, see: For information about accessing personal health information or the personal health information act, visit: If you would like to nominate someone to participate on a regional health authority board, visit: To report a critical incident or learn more about patient safety in Manitoba, see: Are you concerned about bedbugs, air quality in your local arena, food safety and handling at a restaurant, health safety at tattoo parlors or nail salons or other public health protection issues? Visit: To report a public health complaint, contact a Manitoba Public Health Inspector at:

Additional questions or concerns? AskHealth