Disputing the Charge

Disputing the charge means that you do not admit to committing the offence with which you were charged.

If you want to dispute your charge and request a hearing, call the Provincial Offences Court during the response period shown on your ticket 204-945-3156 in Winnipeg or toll free at 1-800-282-8069 to request a hearing.

When a dispute hearing date is set, it is your responsibility to appear on the hearing date provided.

The Guide for Defendants provides information about the court process.

Visit the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.