We contribute to a vibrant and prosperous Manitoba by celebrating, developing, supporting and promoting the identity, creativity and well-being of Manitobans, their communities and their province.
- Generate sustainable economic growth based on Manitoba's unique identity and attributes.
- Increase community capacity to improve the well-being of Manitobans.
- Enhance public access to knowledge and information.
- Engage Manitobans in sharing and making use of the province’s cultural and heritage resources.
- Build Manitoba’s identity and reputation as a centre of artistic excellence.
- Provide effective leadership and support to corporate and departmental priorities
December 6, 2013
Consumers Reminded of Rights when Purchasing, Using Gift Cards
September 27, 2013
Culture Days Offer Free, Family-friendly Events Across the Province
September 28, 2012
Culture Days Begins Today