We contribute to a vibrant and prosperous Manitoba by celebrating, developing, supporting and promoting the identity, creativity and well-being of Manitobans, their communities and their province.
- Generate sustainable economic growth based on Manitoba's unique identity and attributes.
- Increase community capacity to improve the well-being of Manitobans.
- Enhance public access to knowledge and information.
- Engage Manitobans in sharing and making use of the province’s cultural and heritage resources.
- Build Manitoba’s identity and reputation as a centre of artistic excellence.
- Provide effective leadership and support to corporate and departmental priorities
March 18, 2014
Provincial Government Honours Manitoba Juno Nominees
February 12, 2014
Manitoba Heritage on Display at Trappers Festival Feb. 12 to 16
December 13, 2013
Consumer Protection Office Offers Tips to Shoppers this Holiday Season
December 6, 2013
Consumers Reminded of Rights when Purchasing, Using Gift Cards
September 27, 2013
Culture Days Offer Free, Family-friendly Events Across the Province
September 28, 2012
Culture Days Begins Today