This web-based tool will help you find information on the services available for people with disabilities in Manitoba. The information is organized into user-friendly fact sheets that answer the most commonly asked service questions raised by individuals with disabilities,
their families, care givers and service providers.
Each fact sheet focuses on a theme and gives you information to help get you started on your journey to finding the right disability service for you and your family. The fact sheets provide links to additional resources as well as contact information should you wish to connect directly with a specific program, service or resource.
Click on a factsheet for more information:
- A Young Child’s Assessment and Diagnosis | PDF Version
- For Parents of a Child with a Disability | PDF Version
- Services and Programs for Children | PDF Version
- Education - Getting Ready | PDF Version
- Education - Home/School Connection | PDF Version
- Education - Assessment | PDF Version
- Education - Programming and Planning | PDF Version
- Education - Transitioning Through School | PDF Version
- Education - Students Who are Blind and Visually Impaired | PDF Version
- Education - Students Who are Deaf and/or Hard of Hearing | PDF Version
- Transition to Adulthood | PDF Version
- Services and Programs for Adults | PDF Version
- Human Rights and Reasonable Accommodations | PDF Version
- Assistive Technology | PDF Version
- Financial Assistance | PDF Version
- Disability Supports for First Nations People Living On-Reserve | PDF Version
The Government of Manitoba is committed to keeping the fact sheets current and adding more information to them as new questions are raised. Check back for new information on programs and services for people with disabilities.