Commonly Used Tenants Forms

These forms are available in fill and print format. To download a form, click on the link. To fill it out, tab from one grey area to the next and fill in the information required. To view all of the forms available to landlords and tenants, click here.

Entering into a Tenancy:

Rental Unit Condition Report (Form 5) (legal size)
Landlords and tenants can use this form to record the condition of a rental unit at the time of move-in and at the time of move-out.

Ending a Tenancy:

Notice of Termination by Tenant (Form 7)
Tenants are encouraged to use this form if they are ending their tenancy.

Certificate from Canadian Forces Official

Claim for Money:

Tenant Claim Package

Deposit Information Sheet

Tenant's Request for Repairs Form:


Request to Correct or Amend an Order
If a landlord or tenant want to request a correction or a change to an order issued by the Branch, they need to use this form.

Application for Substitutional Services
This form is for landlords or tenants who have not been able to serve the other party notice of a claim, order of possession or notice of termination and who want permission to try a different method of service.

back to top