Header Side Menu Content Footer
Government of Manitoba
Get Started
Stay Connected
to the Manitoba Government

To view PDF files, you must have a copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader which is available as a free download:

Get Adobe Reader

Quick Escape

Provincial/Territorial Protocol on Children and Families Moving Between Provinces and Territories

Children and Families Moving Between Provinces and Territories
There are times when children, youth and families who get child and family services in Manitoba need to move to another province or territory. Children, youth and families getting child and family services also move to Manitoba from other provinces or territories. It is important that these children, youth and families still get the services they need while they are moving and when they are living in another province or territory.
Provinces and territories have agreed to use the same guidelines so that children, youth and families keep on getting the services they need, no matter where they are living in Canada. These guidelines are described in the Provincial/Territorial Protocol on Children, Youth and Families Moving Between Provinces and Territories.
For more information about the Provincial/Territorial Protocol, please contact:
Child and Family Services Division
777 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3G 0N3
Phone: (204) 945-6964
Share This