Archives of Manitoba
Keystone Archives Descriptive Database Help
2. Advanced Search
There are four advanced search options, based on the type of descriptions that you wish to search:
- a) Listings (includes digital images and audio/video files)
- b) Archival Descriptions
- c) Record Creators
- d) Browse Record Creators
Understanding how archival records are organized can help you to choose an advanced search option. For more information see How Archival Records Are Organized.
- Keystone is not a complete inventory of our holdings. New information is added regularly to the database. However, for many of our records, finding aids in the Archives Research Room must be consulted. Contact the Archives for more information.
- A small portion of records held by the Archives of Manitoba have been digitized and can be found in the Keystone database. Read more about our digitization program.
- The Keystone database will not answer most genealogical research enquiries. Read more on family history research at the Archives of Manitoba.