Growth, Enterprise and Trade
Labour & Regulatory Services
Manitoba Labour Board
The Labour Relations Act establishes the mandate of the Manitoba Labour Board as an independent and autonomous specialist tribunal responsible for the fair and efficient administration and adjudication of responsibilities assigned to it under this Act and sections of any other acts, namely:
- The Labour Relations Act
- The Employment Standard Code
- The Workplace Safety and Health Act
- The Public Schools Act
- The Public Interest Disclosure(Whistleblower Protection) Act
- The Construction Industry Wages Act
- The Apprenticeship and Certification Act
- The Remembrance Day Act
- The Pay Equity Act
- The Essential Services Act (Government and Child and Family Services)
- The Essential Services Act (Health Care)
- The Elections Act
- The Victims Bill of Rights
- The Worker Recruitment and Protection Act
About our Web Site
The Manitoba Labour Board web site contains information about the program and its activities.
While here, please be sure to ...
- learn about the Board's role and objectives by visiting About Us.
- view Board Members to read about the people who adjudicate cases filed with the Board.
- click on Forms to view and print the form you need, which includes application forms and a statutory declaration form.
- visit Library to find out about our collection.
- visit Publications to see what printed information is available and how it can be ordered.
- learn about the Board's policies on certain issues by clicking on Information Bulletins.
- click on The Labour Relations Act which will link you to a copy of the Act.
- view The Manitoba Labour Board Rules and Procedures by clicking on Regulations.
- visit Contact Us for our address and location, with links to other web sites which may be of interest.