Where do I go if I have a health care concern, complaint or feedback on services received?

Concerns about care received:

If you have questions or concerns about the quality of the care you received in a hospital, health care facility or personal care home, first talk with the care team where the care was provided. The team involved in your care are in the best position to address your concerns. Most concerns are addressed this way, which will help improve your experience.

If you feel your questions or concerns have not been fully addressed, you may wish to contact the client or patient relations of your health authority or organization.

Patient and Client Relations Contacts:
Concerns about a specific health care professional's conduct
  • If you have specific concerns about the conduct of a regulated health professional, you may wish to contact the appropriate professional regulatory body. For more information, please visit gov.mb.ca/health/regulators.html.
Concerns of Abuse or Neglect
  • For concerns related to abuse or neglect while receiving care in a personal care home, hospital or any other designated health facility, please visit the Protection for Persons in Care Office at www.gov.mb.ca/health/protection.
Concerns of Patient Safety
Other Concerns:

If none of the above options results in the resolution of your question or concern, please review the following resources for additional assistance:  

Related Links