Commercial Development and Special Consideration Organizations

Winnipeg Office Relocated

New address:
Manitoba Parks
Cottaging & Commercial Operations
258 Portage Ave - 4th Floor (Box 51)
Winnipeg MB,  R3C 0B6

NOTE: Walk-up service is unavailable at 258 Portage Ave; please contact us to make an appointment. We are unable to accept payments made by cash or credit at 258 Portage. Cheques will be accepted.

Program Notices - New Notice Posted

Agricultural Lease - Beaudry Provincial Park

Sealed tenders for the right to cultivate agricultural land(s) within Beaudry Provincial Park will be received by Real Estate Services Branch, Crown Lands Act Dispositions, 308-25 Tupper Street North, Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, R1N 3K1 until 12:00 noon, Wednesday, April 12th, 2023.  Bids must be accompanied by a deposit (money order, certified cheque or bank draft) of 10% of the bid amount (plus applicable GST) made payable to the Minister of Finance of Manitoba.

Agricultural lands available for lease for May 1, 2023 to April 30, 2028 inclusive, will include portions of River Lots 4 to 11 and 15 to 19 inclusive in the Parish of Saint Francois Xavier in the R.M. of Cartier.

Tender forms, maps and information materials are available at the above address, online at or may be requested by telephoning 1-866-210-9589.

Development Application Information

Developing on a Commercial Lot

A Site Plan Permit is required for the construction of a new building, alteration or addition to an existing building or structure, on a lot or on a public reserve area within a Provincial Park. To obtain a site plan permit, you must submit a Site Plan Permit Application to Manitoba Parks. For more information on the application process, please see the application guide below.

The Site Plan Permit Application form can be found within the Development Application Package below.

Building Permit Applications – Inspection Technical Services Manitoba

As the jurisdiction having authority, Manitoba Parks determines when a building permit is required. Inspection Technical Services (ITS) Manitoba, issues building permits on behalf of Manitoba Parks. In general, a building permit is required if your structure is greater than 108 square feet. Building permit applications may also require a Letter of Assurance form (Part A and B). Should you have any questions or wish to obtain more information about a Building Permit Application, Letter of Assurance or Plumbing Permit Application, you may call ITS at 204-945-3322 or visit online at the following link: Province of Manitoba Inspection and Technical Services

ITS Permit form are available online via the following link:  Labour, Consumer Protection and Government Services - Bulletins, Guides and Forms

Onsite Wastewater Management Systems

If you are considering a new installation or alteration to an existing Onsite Wastewater Management System (OWMS), please check the OWMS Program website to find information on regulatory requirements, design and installation standards, and registration forms. You can also contact your local Environment Officer if you have any questions or require assistance. Information regarding the use or care of your OWMS can be found on the website and in the Homeowner's Manual for Onsite Wastewater Management Systems

Lease Administration Information

If you are an existing commercial operator or special consideration organization within a provincial park and require information regarding your existing lease, you may contact the Parks and Protected Spaces Branch in Winnipeg at 204-945-4545.

In the event that you are looking to sell your business or transfer your existing lease, you will require the following documents:

Any new commercial opportunities that Natural Resources and Northern Development wishes to have within a provincial park are typically advertised through a Request for Proposal (RFP) process, which allows the general public equal opportunity to submit a proposal.

Seasonal Campground Operators are encouraged to review the Seasonal Campers Guide for information and detail related to the operation of a seasonal campground in a provincial park.