Header Side Menu Content Footer
Government of Manitoba
Get Started
Stay Connected
to the Manitoba Government

To view PDF files, you must have a copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader which is available as a free download:

Get Adobe Reader

Contact Us

If you think a child is being harmed or neglected,
contact CFS at 1-866-345-9241.
 Note: If this is an emergency, contact your local police emergency number.
If you are a parent in need of support with your children, contact the number above to get information about CFS in your area or see: http://www.gov.mb.ca/fs/childfam/cfsagencies.html
Please fill in the following form to send a message to the Department of Families in Manitoba, Canada.

To help redirect your inquiry choose a topic from the menu below. If your question or comment relates to more that one topic, please choose "other" from the menu list.

For information related to careers with the Manitoba government, please visit http://residents.gov.mb.ca/findingwork.html

Comment or question:

Your name (optional):

Do you require a response?


Contact information
(email address, phone number or address - required if requesting a response):


If you can't locate a government contact from our site, you can search the phone book. For all general inquiries contact Manitoba Government Inquiry using the phone numbers listed below.

Tel: 204-945-3744
Toll Free in North America: 1-866-626-4862
TTY: 204-945-4796


Share This