Experienced Tradespersons

Pre-Arrival Information for Internationally Experienced Tradespersons

If you are an Internationally Experienced Tradesperson and would like to immigrate to Manitoba, visit Manitoba Immigration at: www.immigratemanitoba.com.

You must be a Manitoba resident and be residing in Manitoba in order to be approved to challenge the Certificate of Qualification.



Special accommodations for the exams are available if English or French is not your primary language.

Learn more about English language training at the English Language and Assessment and Referral Centre.