Manitoba Housing provides a wide array of affordable and subsidized housing options for individuals, seniors, and families who are living on low to moderate-income.
You may be eligible for assistance under one of our programs.
To be eligible for these programs you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen, landed immigrant or refugee.
- Be a person 18 years of age or older.
- Be able to live independently in a self contained unit.
- Have a good rental history including past and present landlord reference checks.
- Meet income eligibility criteria.
See our program pages to find out which program may be the best fit for you:
All Manitoba Housing leasing offices will accept applications and can assist you in completing your applications. You can also call 204 945-4663 or toll-free at 1-800-661-4663 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
(PDF) Open for information on applying for rental housing and to see the application form. Print, complete and return the application form to a Manitoba Housing Office along with all required information.
Manitoba Housing Home | Our Programs | Find Housing | Tenant Resources | Our Communities | News | About Us | Working with Manitoba Housing | Job Opportunities | Contact Manitoba Housing