Manitoba Housing provides a wide range of subsidized housing throughout the province of Manitoba. We partner with other governments, community organizations and private groups to create safe and affordable housing.
Individuals and organizations may be eligible for one of the following programs:
- Rental Housing
- Co-operative Housing
- Rural Home Ownership
- Repair programs
- Housing Development
- Secondary Suites program
- Rental Housing Construction Tax Credit program
At times we issue calls for proposals for various development projects.
We also provide services and resources to our Manitoba Housing tenants.
Once you’ve had a chance to look through our site please contact us with any questions you may have.
National Housing Strategy-
What We Heard report
Thank you to all Manitobans who provided their input!
Read the report to learn more.
Manitoba Housing Home | Our Programs | Find Housing | Tenant Resources | Our Communities | News | About Us | Working with Manitoba Housing | Job Opportunities | Contact Manitoba Housing
- Tax Filing & Benefits
- Cooperative Housing Strategy for Manitoba
- Manitoba Social Enterprise Strategy
- The BUILDINGFoundations
- Rental Housing Construction
- Rental Housing Supply
- School Tax Assistance for Tenants 55 Plus (STAT 55+)
- Neighbourhoods of Bridgwater
- AllAboard: Manitoba's Poverty Reduction and Social Inclusion Strategy
- What you need to know about
- Disabilities Issues Office
- Non-Profit Organization
- Department of Families
- Housing Consultation