Park Fees

Manitoba provincial parks have so much to offer all year round. Take advantage of these free park entry dates to explore or try a new activity.

Free Park Entry Dates

February, free for the entire month

Family Fishing Weekend June 8 & 9 (Free entry on June 7, 8 & 9)

Canada's Parks Day - July 20 (free entry on July 19, 20 & 21)

September Long Weekend - August 30 to September 2 (Friday to Monday)

Park Vehicle Permits must be displayed year-round in provincial parks. Permits are available at all campground and district offices and most business locations that sell fishing and hunting licences.

Vehicle Permits:
Explorer Pass (annual) - $40.00 (valid until April 30, 2020)
Casual - $12.00 (valid for 3 consecutive days from the date of purchase)
Daily - $5.00 (valid until midnight on the date of purchase)

Bus Permits: (Vehicles that transport more than 10 persons).
Annual - $110.00
Casual - $35.00 (valid for 3 consecutive days from the date of purchase)
Daily - $25.00 (valid until midnight on the date of purchase)

Camping Fees

Camping fees vary between campgrounds depending on the availability of surcharged services such as modern washrooms, showers, hookups and complimentary firewood. Minimum nightly fees apply in the case of group camping.

Nightly Camping Fees
Basic Services $11.55 to $23.10
Electrical Services $15.75 to $27.30
Electrical/Water Services $18.90 to $26.25
Full Service $23.10 to $28.35

*fees are subject to change

Group Fees
$34.65 to $239.40 *

*fees are based on minimum group size.  Additional camping units will pay extra upon arrival at the campground.

Comfort Camping Fees (Yurts and Cabins)
Camp Morton $72.60 to $79.15
Hecla $38.10 to $69.16


*fees are subject to change

Seasonal Camping Fees
Basic Services $453.60 to $838.95
Electrical Services $588.00 to $981.75
Electrical/Water Services $880.43 to $946.05
Full Service $1061.03 to $1173.90

*fees are subject to change 

Parks Reservation Service

Reservation Fee $10.00
Reservation Change Fee $ 4.00

Fall camping

Enjoy Free Park Entry with a Cultural Access Pass

Manitoba Parks, together with the Institute for Canadian Citizenship, are encouraging new citizens to discover Canadian culture and Manitoba’s provincial parks. You are invited to get outside for adventure and to make lifelong memories at over 50 provincial parks across Manitoba.

What is a Cultural Access Pass?

New Canadian citizens explore, travel, and discover Canada during their first year of citizenship with the ICC’s Cultural Access Pass ©® (CAP). The only program of its kind in the world, CAP provides members with free admission to more than 1,300 of Canada’s premier cultural attractions and discounts on travel.

Who is eligible for a Cultural Access Pass?

Any person who has received their Canadian citizenship within the last 365 days and is 18 years of age or older is eligible for CAP. Each eligible adult should register for their own CAP membership card at Children (17 years of age or younger) can participate in the program by accompanying a CAP member (who is their parent). Children under the age of 18 are not eligible for their own card.

How do I use my Cultural Access Pass in Manitoba's parks?

The Cultural Access Pass (CAP) allows you free admission at participating CAP attractions.  Manitoba’s provincial parks usually charge a vehicle entrance fee in the form of a Park Vehicle Permit. The annual park vehicle permit for Manitoba’s provincial parks is called the Explorer Pass.

Special Offer for Cultural Access Pass Members: Cultural Access Pass members with a valid membership card will be given one annual Explorer Pass at no charge. This gives CAP members free vehicle entry into over 50 of Manitoba’s provincial parks. Explorer Passes are valid for one year beginning on May 1 and ending on April 30 of the following year.

How to Obtain an Explorer Pass

CAP members are asked to pick-up their free Explorer Pass before visiting Manitoba’s provincial parks.  An annual park Explorer Pass may be obtained in person at:

In Winnipeg:

Travel Manitoba Visitor Information Centre 
The Forks Market

Open year round. 
7 Days per Week 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

A valid CAP card and photo identification must be shown to receive an Explorer Pass.

Outside of Winnipeg:
Please mail or fax:

  • Your name
  • copy of your valid (ex: not expired) CAP card
  • copy of your photo ID
  • Your return mailing address
  • Your phone number or email address

Mail to:
Manitoba Parks and Protected Spaces Branch
Box 52 — 200 Saulteaux Crescent 
Winnipeg, MB
Canada   R3J 3W3

Or fax to: 204-945-0012

Park Explorer Passes will be sent by Canada Post. Please allow three-to-six weeks for delivery.

How to get a Cultural Access Pass

Get your Cultural Access Pass and enjoy free visits to Manitoba provincial parks.